Weekend Re-cap

I definetly need to say that this weekend has been by far the best weekend of the whole Summer! Yes, given it is my anniversary & I have done so many fun things BUT I think it has just been nice to have my husband ALL to myself with no one else around, no cell phones, no NOTHING! Friday night we were lazy & just hung out at home we made a yummy salmon dinner and lounged on the couch! It was nice to relax and just chill, we went to bed around 11ish to rest up for our busy fun Saturday!

Saturday we woke up layed in bed for awhile, showered and hit the road to Park City. From where we live Park City is only about a 30-45 minute drive! They have good eats, and good shopping and we did both! Ya'll would be so proud of me I didn't step a foot in the Coach store! Not one! Yep, me I didn't do it! ::pat myself on the back:: I hit the Abercrombie & Fitch store full on and the Vans, Nike, and Oakley store! It was so nice! We ate at a yummy restaurant called Red Rock Junction they have one here in SLC too but hubbs felt like a good brew so that is where we chose! We sept about 4 hours up there and we were tired, full, and ready to come home! We came home sat down and rested for awhile and went on our anniversary dinner. We were going to go to a seafood/oyster bar but I didn't feel like dressing up and using my best manner so we went to Outback Steakhouse! I got a yummy juicy steak with some garlic mashed potatoes and hubbs got the lamb! We had a few drinks and came home for a relaxing bubble bath and massages! All in all it was pretty fabulous!

Us conquering the streets of Park City

Today we have done a bunch of cleaning and we went to my dad's side family reunion it was a ton of fun and I got to hang out with my cute cousins!

My baby cousin Allie & I!

Me, Sissy & Allie
(excuse my doubLe chin)



I am going to leave the sappy anniversary lovey dovey talk out! My husband knows how much I love & appreciate him and if he doesn't he should! I am a very luck and I am blessed with so many things. Right now my life couldn't be any better! Now, we are planning a BIG family trip with my dad's side to DisneyLand for Christmas! Bring on the old memories & new ones! Hope you guys have a great week! I don't think I will be able to blog much I am going to be so slammed at work since I'm taking on 1/2 of our HR Directors duties! Yep, movin on up!

Post a Comment