12 Weeks!!


How Far Along? 12 weeks!
Size of Baby? A plum! I need breakfast!
Maternity Clothes? My maternity leggin's that I wear a lot and I am starting to get more use to my bump and I don't feel like I need to hide it under baggy clothes! Also, bought a black maxi skirt that I LOVE!!
Weight Gain? I went to my doctor & the scaled said 106 which means I would have lost 6 pds in 2 weeks. I don't think it was a very accurate scale.
Stretch Marks? None yet. Fingers crossed!
Gender? We find out in 16 days!
Sleep? Amaze.balls.
Food Cravings? Icecream, Candy, Snack foods!!
What I Miss? Nothing I am so embraced in this pregnancy!
Symptoms? I had a god awful bloody nose this morning which caused a little morning sickness!
Best Moment of the Week? My sister graduates today so I get to spend time with my family and I hit the 12 week mark! Yippee!
 
 
Jessica said...

You are looking incredible girl!!

Post a Comment