T-Minus 12 days!

I wasn't going to blog this but I can't help it! It's too cute and makes everything seem that much more real! Husband and I find out in a mere 12 days, and we get to share with our family and friends the very next day! Oh-Em-Gee I am going to poop my pants with excitement! For some reason the quality of the invitation picture is kind of poor but I went with the birdie theme and the blue and coral colors! As for the cake you will just have to wait and see! I ordered the invites from

http://www.etsy.com/shop/genderreveal

She was very personable and eager to please me and change things as I wanted! The invites are out the food and decorations are planned now I just need the 23rd to come FAST! That weekend we are also off to Idaho to share the excitement with some relatives we have there! Hubbs is hoping for a BOY & I am hoping for a healthy bean! Happy Thursday I will be back tomorrow with my bump post! 13 weeks baby!
Jessica said...

What a cute invite!!! Love it!

Post a Comment