5QF

T.G.I.F I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm like always joining in on Five Question Friday you can do the same thing buy going right here! So cheers to another gret weekend in the making!


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I had a favorite teddy bear. Her name was Gina and yes I still love her, my puppeis chewed her nose off about 4 months ago I cried for days! It is fixable so it's not a complete loss I plan on saving her for our 1st born! :]

2. Do you dream in color?
That's a REALLY good question I have never thought about that before but I'd have to say yes, my dreams are very much like reality it's scurry!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm only 5 feet! 5 freaking feet! I wish I was at least 5"5 or something I hate wearing heels so being taller would help a lot!

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
My husbands! Before I had my TomTom I'd call R anyway especially when I was late for something and he would calmly tell me how to get there and of course he ALWAYS tells me he loves me before we get off the phone with each other.
The image “http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs149.snc1/5534_1092465806888_1683829478_128937_8126860_n.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.




5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Always always always return them. Okay, almost always and when I dont I tell God to forgive me because I return them 99% of the time!

Post a Comment