T2T

 

{Top 2 Things I want to Purchase}
Join in Here and link up!


1.  Boobs.
I was supposed to be getting my boob job for my 21st birthday but for some reason something came over me and I wanted to wait until after we had children but hell that is still 5-6 years away! So hubbs promised me boobs for my 22nd birthday if I promised him a motorcycle for his 23rd. Then, we both have something to use right?!


2. Lasik Eye Surgery
C Mae said...

I'd love to get lasik But it's so costly! That would def be on my list! :)

Brittany said...

I'd love to get boobs too. My and my bf were just talking about that the other day. I'm thinking for my 25th I'll get them. (I turn 24 this Sept.)

Good picks :)

B said...

Didn't think of those! (the boobs, atleast) I have been wanting one FOREVER but think I may wait til after I have kids. Here's hoping I GROW some with the babes. HA.

Unknown said...

Not so sure about the boobs, but I'd love to get the eye surgery!! haha! Happy Tuesday!

Annie said...

ha....love your picks :) I say get the boobs for sure!!

Ashley said...

I am getting my boobs done on Aug. 4th!!! I can't wait!!

Mariel Collins said...

Awesome purchase..Im hoping to get mine done after the 1s child::they say they'll look more natural=)

Mommy Of A Jamexican said...

oh the idea of getting boobs is fun. I might after children but I 100% want to get my eyes did!

Post a Comment