Honeymoon

Destination: Cancun, Mexico
Technically we were an hour outside of Cancun, right on the Mexican Riviera! We stayed in a gorgeous 5 star,all inclusive, hotel. It was wonderful!
This post is mostly pictures we did a ton of fun stuff on our trip. Every night we ate dinner and had this view
The food was SO yummy and the view I think made it even better!
We para sailed and snorkeled! 
We had the best honeymoon ever, we were so tan and so ready to come home! Looking at these pictures makes me want to go back! I fall in love with this man more and more everyday! We are sneaking up on our 2 year anniversary some day's I can believe its been that long or longer and other day's it seems like just yesterday that fate brought us together.
Thank you Jesus for giving me this man, having him understand me inside and out, except me for my faults, and love me on my best worst days. I love you babe!
Meant to be a mom said...

What a cute post. Your making me want to go to Mexico again. I didn't have the best trip there and would love to go back and enjoy my trip the second time around.

It looks like you had a great honeymoon :)

Jessica said...

aw, LOVED these posts! I love reading how couples meet, because I'm 22 and single and waiting to find my future hubs- who would think you would meet a great guy randomly at the mall..haha maybe I need to walk by Sears ?!
You looked gorgeous and so happy on your wedding day- just how it should be!

Brooke D said...

awww i love these posts!! what a great engagement story, beautiful wedding, and fun honeymoon!! yall are just so cute!!!

Dree said...

These posts were so sweet! Your wedding looked amazing, and I loved reading about how you guys met and how your hubby proposed (so nice!). Your honeymoon looks really fun!

Mrs. Awesome said...

We stayed in Playa del Carmen for our honeymoon too! Such a gorgeous place...I want to go back too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We're going to Chicago, I can't wait!

ps I left you a blog award on my blog, please check it out :)

Kate In Love said...

That looks amazing! What resort was that? We have ours booked for Excellence Riviera. I'm a little nervous about all the violence in Cancun right now. Was there tight security to get on the resort?

Sarah said...

Kate it's called Barcelo Mayo it was beautiful! I don't remember big time security really. Be careful!

Post a Comment