Sunday is my Funday

Obvi this didn't post last night so I'm going to post it this morning in hopes that everyone can maybe pretend for 2 seconds that it posted last night?! Hmm.. k thx.
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
St. Lucia? So I could swim, rock climb/jump, snorkel, and be tan year round!
 
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Wearing gloves in the summer fo sho. You could get serious frost bite on your toesis from the snow! Forget that! 
 
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Baked, it's  healthier and yummy treats like cake, cookies, and stuff are usually baked!
 
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Gerard Butler so I could stare at his fine ass. Actually.. I wouldn't get an interview done because I'd be forcing a make out sess... 
Probably... Will Ferrell I just freakin love him! 
 
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I  hate  to say this but I didn't read much!
 
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
1. The Hills :[
2. The Kardashians
3.  Hollysworld
Yes, my husband makes fun of me but watches them anyway.. go figure.
 
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
My dog's are cuter then yours. 
 
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
A trapeze artist! I could flip around and do cool tricks! :] 

I only have 2 1/2 days of work then were off on vacation! Happy Sun/Monday! 
Amanda said...

MMmm.. yes... Gerard is a cutie. :)

Annie said...

My hubs is the same....makes fun of everything that I watch....but I know that he is just as hooked as I am :)

Brittany said...

Haha I'd love to have a bumper sticker like that!

I'm sad The Hills is over too but love the Kardashians!

Post a Comment