Fo ReaL

Does this kid not have parents to tell him he looks refreakingdunkulous? & to think at the beginning of The Hills he was alright looking. Tsk Tsk on me!
Rebekah said...

Ha! This picture makes me laugh so much.

Mrs. Lopez said...

OMG I cant stand Spencer! I think he has just gone insane!

Carrie said...

LOL I completely agree! Such a creepy guy! :)

Annie said...

oh he is beyond gross.....he looks like a bum!!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is my first time at your blog and I think I love you. I CANNOT stand the sight of Spencer...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Brittany said...

What the HELL is he thinking? Seriously, something is wrong with him. I used to think he was cute too in the beginning haha. Him and Heidi both went down hill, face first!!

Adie said...

This totally cracks me up! I have only seen bits and pieces of the series. Let's be honest you don't have to see the whole series to k ow what a fool this ass is!

Post a Comment