GTKUS

It's seriously Sunday AGAIN?!


1. Thong or Granny Panties?
I love me some granny panties. Hubbs calls them "cheekies" I wear them at night and thongs during the day! :] I cannot sleep in anything else!



2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
If I know him yes! If not know wouldn't you think they would wonder why you were looking down there?


3. Spanx or no Spanx?
It depends! I like to think I am skinny enough to not have to wear them! But when it comes down to some little black dresses that I do have spanx are the only way to go!


4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
No, we have a comforter that we have had for years and its the only thing we usually sleep with it's so comfy and worn I don't think I could sleep with anything else!


5. What is your favorite Disney character?

Aboo from Aladdin he is the cutest little creature!



6. Dream vacation spot?
Africa!

I want to take an African Safari on an elephant so bad! It looks like so much fun to me, it is on my Bucket List.



7. What is your dream job?

I love Dolphins just as much as I love dogs! Growing up I use to be so envious (who am I kidding I still am?) of the ladies that were training the Dolphins at Sea World! I would pack up my house, dogs, and hubbs in a heart beat if I had the chance to be one!



8. Who is your hero and why?
My Grandma Lois. She was such a strong, compassionate, caring, loving, beautiful, generous, funny woman. I never remember her being negative at all whatsoever. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer for a 2nd time I had a gut feeling that it was good. It progressivly got worse I was a junior in high school when my Aunt put her into the nursing home. I'm still bitter about it. I needed my Grandma the most at that point in my life I watched her go downhill until she finally "gaveup". I use to think cancer beat her, she let it win, did she not love us all enough to fight? Of course she did I know she "gaveup" because it was best for all of us it was hard to see her suffer. She taught me so much in my life, always take it one step at a time, and be grateful for today. Live for today and not tomorrow. I miss her so much and love her more then anyone knows.


Link up HERE to join in and show us something new about yourself!
Amanda said...

I, too, can't wear thongs to sleep! Yuck. And how funny that yall only sleep with your comforter! I can't imagine not having my sheets.. it's like my favorite part of my bed. =) --and Aboo is adorable! Love him!

Brittany said...

You are the cutest thing ever! abo is so cute! I used to like thongs, but now I wear boy shorts... so comfy to sleep in!

Post a Comment