T2T

Ladies,
It's that time again!
This Tuesday's topic is favorite perfume smells! I love smell goods and I especially love them on my main man so here is 1 of MY favorites and one of my MANS favorites!

1. Juicy Couture

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this smell. If you put just the right amount on it is very elegant and sweet smeilling, don't put too much on or it becomes too musky!

2. Very Sexy for him 2
When R wears this I just want to eat him up! It's like we are dating all over again! :]

So go out and purchase these two smells I bet you'll love em'!
Brittany said...

Whenever I get a boyfriend, if we date longer then a month, I buy him Very Sexy for him!

so sick, I know, but I LOOVEEEE the smell! YUMMY!!!!

Melissa said...

Oh I love juicy!!!

I will have to try the Very Sexy for him because my hubby has been wanting a new scent :-)

Post a Comment