ABC

I saw this and thought I would do it to hopefully make my morning go by faster you can do the same by going HERE and copying and pasting! :]


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 71 yes that 1 degree helps.



B- My BEDROOM theme is: no-theme. we have been working on getting our backyard done which comes first!



C- The CAR in the driveway is: Nothing now but while we are home Ry's F150 and my sporty cute Mazda 3! :]


D- My DESK looks: is spotless! I can't have a messy desk it gives me a headache.



E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 7:00 ALWAYS. It's impossible for me to get up anytime before!



F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my face. I have really sensitive, easily irritated skin so I make sure my face is clean before I begin anything else. (ditto!)



G- My GARAGE is filled with: no garage! :[ but our shed is filled with Ry's tool, lawn mower, wacker, etc etc.


H- My HOUSE is: so cute and a work in progress!



I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: my puppies relaxing on our bed and clothes everywhere!





J- My favorite JUICE is: orange juice (with some champagne) ;]



K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the fridge with all the food!



L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my mama and dad!



M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my Cosmopolitan mag!



N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: cute? The old gal always tells me how cute and little I am. (thx I guess?)



O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: veggies, fruit, soda, gatorafe, yogurt, and hot dogs for our puppies!



P- My last house PARTY was: sheesh! it's been almost a month! but Boise Season is coming up so we will get our fix.


Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: I DON'T cook. I don't even try because its a disaster!



R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my front room with our flat screen! :]


S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: pureology, redken, biolage. I'm a shampoo brand whore.



T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the living room.



U- UNDER my bed you will find: nuffin'



V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Sunday.



W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: what window? I usually get a pretty view of the sunset!


X- I wish I had X-TRA: time! i'd spend it all with my puppies!



Y- My YARD is: a work in progress. I love our new fence!



Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: around 11 on weeknight and who knows on weekends! :]
Brittany said...

I knew I liked you - we drive the same car! haha :)

Love cosmo! I look forward to it coming in the mail every month :)

Annie said...

fun post!! i might have to steal this and play along too :)

Hilary said...

I'm the same way. I CANNOT wake up before 7am!

Post a Comment