Fill in the blank Friday

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is: tell hubbs and my puppies good night & I love them.


2. When I cant sleep I: get on my blackberry. sad i know.

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is: go to the bathroom- let my puppies out to potty!

4. My dream bedroom would be:


5. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be: on the beach in Mexico or somewhere warm!
6. The longest sleep I've ever had was: Once I had to have a shot in my butt (t.m.i sorry!) but after that I slept for 24 hours straight! LOL

7. I sleep on my: right side. sometimes i do all night and get real bad kinks in my neck and back!

8. When I sleep I like to wear: normally a tank or t-shirt of some sort and cute undies

9. My bedtime is usually: 11:30ish...
Unknown said...

i love that room!

Annie said...

That room is CUTE!!

Post a Comment