FQF

Seriously thankfreakinggod it's Friday! I only have 3 days of work next week then we are off on a 4 day vacation! Whoo Hoo! Now for Five Question Friday:


1. Do you collect anything?
Dogs? LOL I'm kidding. I don't really collect anything I hate having clutter and don't really know where to put stuff? 

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Gerard Butler
 


David Beckham

 










&
 










Carrie Underwood. 

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have a  REALLY bad one on my hip from thinking I was cool and being my daredevil self on a long board. I was scrapped from head to toe.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
I love love love green beans and scrambled eggs! ::run to the kitchen:: 

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Only in the Wizard of Oz 
Bethany said...

ditto on your three celebs!

star said...

green beand with eggs? that is totally weird! I love Carrie Underwood, she is gorgeous!

Post a Comment