Me Versatile?

Thanks to Chelsea I won another award! I could get use to this once a week award thing! Can you ladies believe its Friday ALREADY?! Where is my life going? Before I know it I'm going to be celebrating my 50th birthday! It's crazy! I want the time to slow down! Even just a little... On for my award:

The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to five bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
 
 
1. I have a regular craving for ranch corn nuts. Almost everyday I eat a bag and they give me damn bad breath but I just love them!!! 
 
2. I  am starting to get REALLY good at giving myself a french manicure I can even do it on my toesies! 
 
3. I drastically change my hair color at least 3 times a year! I like mystery and change!
 
4.  I like to think I am funnier then I really am.
 
5.  I SUCK at anything that relates to being a wife. Cooking, Decorating, Bills, Cleaning, the only thing I give myself credit for doing well is looking goooooddddd!! (total sarcasm)
6.  I change my fingernail polish every other day. (again, I like change)
 
7. I don't think I will EVER move out of Utah unless my parents and sissy come with! 
 
For my 5 bloggy ladies that will receive this:
 
 
 
 
Chelsea said...

That's hilarious about the ranch corn nuts... a couple years ago me and 2 of my friends were flying down to Jamaica, and one of the girls got a bag of those and sat next to me on the plane. I complained the ENTIRE time about how bad they stunk, as well as her breath hahah

Annie said...

I wish that I could give myself a french manicure!! I have to fork out the big bucks for a profesional to do it! ha

Post a Comment