Love at 1st Sight

I realize that I have never posted about how R and I met! I find it quite comical/embarrasing maybe that's why I have not posted about it! I will do this in 4 separate posts our first meeting, our engagement, wedding and honeymoon since I am all caught up on my work here goes nothin'.

(I think I've shown this picture before. Sorry for the poor quality)

I'm so lucky that I was able to get a picture of us on this day. It's the first day we met and I guess you could call it our "first date". Look at our freaking baby chub and oh my, my hair was so long! R had a girlfriend at this time and didn't think I knew about it trust me, I did! He was too handsome not too! It all started out here:
Yep, here at Sears. It was my 18th birthday and I was going out with a bang. My bff and I were meeting up with some friends at the mall and we could not find parking anywhere! Me being my 18 year old, snobby, girly, self refused to walk in through Sears. I thought it smelt like old people and refused to be seen anywhere other the Nordys. (wait, what's changed?) Anyways, my bff forced me to walk through Sears to get to the middle of the mall faster so I reluctantly (now very happily) did.   As we were walking out BOOM I saw him. Oh man did I almost drop to my knees and hide he was (still is) a drop dead gorgeous, meat head. He claims I was the first to "hit on him" BUT he followed me everywhere! Much like a creepy stalker dude he blames it on my shorts and legs which is fine by me. I really think it was my butt. ;] So, FINALLY after him following/stalking me I said "Hi". I've never been one of those shy girls, I know what I want and I get it. So, after an arm wrestle (yes you read right an arm wrestle) and me winning I asked him to join me for my bday dinner at Joe's Crab Shack not thinking he would show up I went with a smile and he had my # so he could make the next move. He showed up and Joe's Crab Shack and we laughed like we had never laughed before when I knew he could make me laugh that hard that he was the one for me. It was actually on April 7th that he asked me to be his girlfriend, I hesitated and played hard to get but in the end he won me over! Here are some pictures of our dating years! Enjoy!

Senior Prom 07'

4th of July 07'
Summer I moved in.
 
Brittany said...

Thats too cute! :) You two make an adorable couple!

Brooke D said...

yall are soooo cute!!! i love it!

Annie said...

AW!! you two are seriously too cute!! love the story....haha ;)

Anonymous said...

I love reading/hearing other people's stories. My opinion, the great ones have great stories!

Rich Life Revival said...

Aww yay :) so cute!

Post a Comment