YABADABADOO!!

That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh...
Yep, I got it I got it!
It has been sitting at my freaking neighbors house since the 8th! 1 week ago! HELLO PEOPLE! We shipped it to our neighbors house because they are retired and are always home. Welp, the day they aren't home mail woman decided to drop it off and leave it on their front porch! I went over there when I got home from work today and they said they hadn't seen anything so I turned into my 5 yr old tantrum throwing self and tracked it all down. It had our neighbor ladies name on it so she wasn't sure what it was for! We told them we were shipping something to their house! Oh my word!

Can't wait to wear my long pretty curly locks again! Woot Woot! I will post a picture with my hair down and done tomorrow! (if you're lucky)
Kristin said...

Woot Whoot Yeah for the ion

Brooke D said...

yayy!! you make me laugh!

Meant to be a mom said...

yay! Flat irons are my best friend:) I miss my long hair though. I used to love to curl it with mine.
Post a pick of your gorg curls. I'm sure they will look amazing.

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

yay!!! i would die without a straightener too!!!

J and A said...

Yeah! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I forget, what type did you get?? A Chi??

Post a Comment