Five Question Friday

 
 
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post.
Answer them and then link up HERE

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood? Hanging out with all my cousins and aunts, having my daddy tuck me in at night, and not having a single care in the world!

2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?- Not really, I don't have much any common with any of them anymore.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?- l hate to even type this word but I hate hate hate the word "cunt". It's so trashy and degrading I can't even stand it!
 

4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?-  No doubt about it the Statue of Liberty! 

5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?- Well since I do live in UT (the mormon state) I don't really know what day we are going to celebrate the 4th since it lands on a Sunday? Sheesh this state is really mucked up!
Chelsea said...

Haha aw boo for not being able to celebrate holidays on their actual day! One of my best friends lived in Utah until earlier this week (she just got a job in vegas!)

Anonymous said...

the state is really mucked up?? You have my curiosity peaked with that!! I've never been to Utah and I'm not mormon :)

Post a Comment