T- Minus 2 days!

Sorry I never make it to blog on the weekends they are usually jam-packed with all the fun Summer stuff we have to do! This weekend we didn't do much Friday we hung out with my sissy in law and my sweet niece, Saturday I had my final track meet, then cleaned my house, and went bowling. Sunday I cleaned and did laundry and shopped with my sis in law for our vacation!
I'm not one for mountain camping/cabin trips but I must say I'm pretty excited. I think I'm just stoked on the idea of getting away from everything for 4 days and spending some quality times with my loved ones. (DH extended fam) We are going to Stanley, ID it is located in central Idaho and the Salmon River runs through it. We all rented some cabins and will be water rafting, eating good food, and catching up with family. We are leaving Weds. around 3 to head up to Burley, ID to stay the night before we head out to Stanley. R has his interview with Intermountain Gas Thursday morning. (still undecided) Then we will head out for another 2-3 hour drive, I'm actually looking to the drive time I love being in the car with R listening to our favorite songs and being able to talk one on one without any distractions. I' am going to miss our furbabies though!
Ashley said...

You are going to have sooo much fun! :) Can't wait to see pictures!

jacquelyn said...

sounds fun!

Annie said...

how fun!! you are going to have a great time!! ;) your fub babies will miss you too!
looking forward to seeing pics! :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Wow, ID looks absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you guys have a fantastic vacation! Road trips can be so much fun, that's one of my favorite parts of traveling with my hunny too! :)

Annie said...

sounds like such a fun trip!!!

Post a Comment